Alright, got a pretty old unit well got a unit low on freon.
You can see one of these
devices that turns off the AC on the front of the unit some of the electrical companies out here in California
hook these up so they can turn the
unit off at peak hours and than they pass on a little bit of uh… energy
savings to you, give you a cheaper rate on your
air conditioner. This one is actually
mounted on the service door.
Anyway I am gonna take this door off.
And I have got a unit that is low on freon.
It is not cooling so.
At least not cooling very good anyway.
Get into this and than
I’ll go downstairs
and turn the unit on
Get the door here. Put this off to the side. There we go. Let’s see what is going on here.
I am going to go ahead and get my
gauges set up here.
And than charge this up here.
My gauges are not in the best shape especially the high side so I am just going to be charging it up through the low side today.
It’s time for me to order some new gauges.
Right here is our service line hook up.
And what you want to do is make sure
the valve is off
up top here
on the low side and the high side. Ok
Now remove my schrader valve cap and listen for any kind of hissing.
To indicate if there is a leak.
And it seems Ok.
And it’s got these quick connect fittings. You always want to use these quick connect fittings.
You really want to wear gloves to but since i’m just going through the high
side. Not so bad I mean I’m just going through the low side. It is not so bad on the low side.
A little bit worse on the high side.
Ok now that the
line is hooked up there we want to make sure that we purge any air
from the lines.
And than I will go ahead and hook up the middle yellow line to our refrigerant can.
Up top here.
up here. You don’t need a quick connect up here on the
middle line as much
because you can turn the refrigerant off here.
But anyway I have one on there so.
And were going to open our can of refrigerant here.
and this is R-22. Ok.
Here we go and than purge our line here
So I am just going to crack it.
Let a little bit of refrigerant out. And now we are ready to charge it. So I am just going to open it for a second and than go down and turn the unit on so we can charge it.
Yeah it feels like it is low so. Ok I am going to run downstairs.
Be right back.
Ok. So were on now. Everything is running good.
The fan motor is running.
The compressor has kicked on.
you can see this is showing like only ten pounds of pressure.
Not too good.
Definitely low on freon so.
Oh yeah. Sounds thirsty. So I was working in this unit yesterday
and noticed the air conditioner wasn’t cooling so I knew I needed to get up here today.
Get up here early before it gets hot.
Here is the accumulator and it is starting to get cold
It is cold about half way up
Anyway I am just going to be doing this one by feel
Because like I said my gauges
are kind of on their last leg.
Time to replace them.
See how loose that is I mean this could be tightend up but
also the needles are kind of bent and the caps
are starting to fall off
so time for some new gauges
but these are a cappilary tube system and
the nice thing about a capillary tube system is
it is a lot more forgiving than other systems
It can actually, you would have to actually really kind of try to
Anyway once it is nice and cold here on both sides of the accumulator than I know that it is going to be good. So I am just going to
Wait until this flashes nice and ice cold.
And like I said if I
put a little bit of extra refrigerant in
it is going to be okay because it just holds it in the pot.
And the way the capillary tube system works is
It is a fixed orifice so
It only allows so much refrigerant through at a time
you know if you’re a little bit
overcharge it is not like it
lets more refrigerant through.
It just stores it here and lets it go through.
As long as you are only charging
you don’t want to flip your can over and
charge it with liquid because than the liquid might
stay in the lines
and can actually cause liquid slugging of the compressor
You can probably hear the refrigerant
going into the system
You can hear the change now as the pressures are starting to get
balanced and get more closer to where they
should you can
hear the sound difference less and less
refrigerant is being
suctioned in as it starts to climb.
We definitely have a leak somewhere. Possibly here at the schrader valve.
Which is where you usually get your leaks. You can kind of see some signs of moisture or oil right there. I am kind of guessing it is from the schrader valve. I will pop it off and take a peak inside the high side.
You can hear the pressure difference now of the refrigerant going in is a lot less than when we first did this. And it doesn’t seem to be leaking from the schrader valve so I will go ahead and tighten that back on.
What I have is a leak repair additive that I can add to the system because this one it has been good the whole summer. It hasn’t gone low on refrigerant or anything so it has just got a tiny micro leak in it somewhere. Those additives are kind of good for that as long as there is no moisture in the system. Ok and feeling my line it is still not cold. It is kind of warm. And we can check what our pressure is at here. I’ll try to get the camera to focus a little bit. There we go. We will go ahead and turn the hand valve off.
See where were at. Were at about about 40 pounds pressure there
and on the green dial were only at fifteen so
we got a ways to go. You can probably hear it I am going to turn it back on.
I hear a lot of people don’t like these Janitrolls to much, but
they are pretty easy to work on. Pretty simple.
Maybe I’ve just gotten used to them.
Been out here for a while so.
The kind of nice thing about only
charging through the low side.
If you are using the high side you can get
more of an accurate
reading of what your refrigerant levels are at
but the nice thing about only using
the low side
is it is actually
going to release less freon
into the air
into the atmosphere
when you purge the high side
it lets a lot more freon out
and you know the high side is your liquid side so when
you disconnect your hose after your finished
and you have to release that
freon that is left in the hose
all that liquid refrigerant is in there
your having to release all that
but this just going through the low side
it’s releasing a little bit less freon. I am sure some people disagree with me on that but that is Ok.
anyway when you work with refrigerant long enough you
probably will reach some day where your
gauges really are not working properly
and you are going to need to be able to charge the unit by feel
or by temperature
and the other way we can check this is
check for the fifteen to twenty degree split inside the unit at an incoming and an outgoing register.
I have a video on that if you want to see that I can put the link on this video.
Its starting to get there.
It is starting to feel a little colder down here. Allright.
Up on the roof top in
Palm Springs here.
Give you a little view around. Look around.
While this thing charges up here.
Pretty nice up on the
palm trees here.
My palm trees are due for some trimming.
Got a lot of dates on them.
Pretty good dates to.
I have snacked on a few.
If you look around you can see the mountains over there.
Its a nice cooler day.
It has actually cooled off out here now.
This Summer was a little bit milder.
I think the hottest it got was about one nineteen, something like that.
I remember a few days where it was a hundred and sixteen. Those were pretty warm.
but I have had other summers where it has hit as high as a hundred twenty seven degrees and
so this Summer was pretty mild.
I got away easy.
I went through and well
we preventative maintenanced
the heck out of our air conditioning units to make it a better summer so. We had a much better summer.
This can take some time.
There is a couple ways to speed the charge.
With the compressor being low on freon
the freon helps cool
the compressor and
with the compressor being low on freon the compressor starts to get pretty warm.
If you have an ice pack you can put that on top here and that can speed the charge. Or some really cold water so I have got some really cold water. And I am just going to pour it on here. Avoiding the electrical contacts obviously. And that helps speed the charge a little bit. Its starting to get there.
Ok, once I am all finished I will have to follow this up with that leak additive. To seal of any leaks here.
See this line down at the bottom of the compressor
kind of funny
it is actually a heater. It heats up the bottom of the compressor.
And that helps it when it first starts to be in kind of the right condition for starting the compressor.
Right here is a filter drier.
You can see the arrow
pointing this way.
On a heat pump the arrow will point both ways because a heat pump has
a reversing valve where it changes the direction
where as here the condensor is removing heat from the unit.
and at the evaporator it absorbs heat. On a heat pump it can switch to where you know the
evaporator was absorbing heat and the condensor giving off the heat
on a heat pump it can switch back to where now the condensor becomes the evaporator
And the evaporator becomes the condensor. They switch roles. So you can heat your unit with a heat pump or you can cool your unit. Heat pumps are a lot more sensitive about the charge.
Your charge needs to be a lot more accurate where as like I was telling you these units have capillary tubes so they are a lot more forgiving. It’s getting there. Drink a little water myself.
Give you another shot of Palm Springs here.
The mountains there.
There’s a tram that goes all the way to the top of the mountain up there. I guess there is like a cafe
stuff like that.
I’ve been out here like eight years
I still haven’t been up there.
Some day maybe.
A bird is snacking on some dates there. Happy campers. Alright see how we’re doing here. It’s getting there. It just takes a little time.
This unit seems to be in pretty good condition
for being twenty six years old. Still kicking. Still kicking out the cool air. Getting there.
This is an accumulator
it helps prevent liquid refrigerant from getting to the
compressor and slugging the pistons.
A lot of units these days don’t have these on them some of the heat pumps have them inside the unit.
These ones have been done outside. It seems they went to
some extra steps to preserve these units. This one doesn’t have it but on
some of these other ones they have got a like another safety device this one has been taken out like on the high side it’s got a little piston in it as a protective shut off.
See if one of the other units has it. I will show it to you here. This one no.
bring you over here as this takes a little time. Wow all these units are gone.
Looks like they took them out on this whole roof.
Maybe I am not going to get to show you.
Here is one. See right here this deal.
Not exactly sure what you call this exactly.
Maybe somebody else can tell me.
And exactly how it work i’m not
sure either i think it has just like a
cuts off the flow if something’s
wrong. If there is something wrong in the
Something a little bit more for me to learn about.
There is always more.
Anyway go back to our unit over there.
You can see these service mats.
You always want to do your
your air condition work, on the mats.
Especially if you are changing a fan motor or putting in a new unit. You don’t want to put any chunks in the built up roof material. Anyway it is getting colder. Were not there yet.
Disconnect box is over there.
Kind of funny story I heard of some places
where the disconnect
they had people stealing all the units. They were stealing air conditioning units.
Some rougher areas
have to do some drastic methods but anyway.
I heard about where they, what they did
was they bypassed the disconnnect
so that if you wanted to
turn off power to work on the unit you would have to go into the unit itself and
turn off the breaker.
It is sort of like an electric fence
I was thinking about it is kinda like having an electric fence
a deterent for people stealing units, stealing refrigerant, and
stealing the entire units.
and by having the power where you can’t
they were less likely to take those
and they were stealing the disconnects and all that kind of stuff too so
there is some rougher areas out there that call for some
not not the norm
but in those situations
people have to get creative.
Have to do something different if there is a
rough area. Alright it is getting nice and chilly now. Still got a little ways. Might put a little more water on the compressor here. Try and speed this up.
I can feel it flash alot, you know, after I put the water on.
And than I feel it right here. At the unit it just
seems like all of a sudden it draws a lot
more refrigerant in.
It’s starting to flash nice and cold now. We are almost there.
Now I don’t know if you can see it so much in the camera but you can start to see
a little bit of sweat on
on the line.
As this gets colder. Not completely there yet but we’re real close. This is the little high side line to the compressor.
You want to avoid
touching that especially on that end.
I mean back here
this part of it it is not so hot.
But right there it is really hot. I have burned my arm lots of times by accident. Touch that aghhh tshhh. Looks like not the best soldering job down there but definetely not the worst I’ve seen.
This kind of looks like a newer compressor to like this isn’t the original
compressor. I’m just guessing. Like it was replaced at some point. Augh yeah we’re getting nice and chilly.
The final test again is going to be checking for the fifteen to twenty degree split inside.
But it’s gonna happen. I have done enough of these to know
the way it is. Were good now. Nice and chilly.
Can’t trust my gauges. They are just too old. I gotta get some new gauge heads. See how it is showing
on the green dial.
Fifty on the pressure. Nice and cool today. Man, what a difference it makes. I think it is supposed to be like a high of 81 today, 85, I am not too sure, but it is nice now. Probably about seventy six degrees outside. If feels good. Nice day.
Ok, we are there now. Nice and chilly. So I am going to go ahead and turn off the line here. And than disconnect the line. Listen for any leaks there. And everything is Ok. And than
make sure we put our schrader valve cap back on.
That is like our second gate to keep the refrigerant in the system. I like to do them a quarter turn past tight with my pliers. Not to crazy, just crazy enough. So there we go.
We’re good there. Come up here,
and turn our refrigerant can off.
Disconnect our hoses.
Than we have to release the refrigerant
from the line. We don’t want to leave it
stored in there. Unless I was going to go and charge another unit right away which I am
So I am just going to go ahead and release it. There we go, and now its out. That one too. The middle one also.
Like I said if we had the high side hooked up than when we
release it you would
see it just shhh
spraying out like a white mist come out
a lot more refrigerant gets trapped
in that line.
And that’s kind of the advantage in only hooking up the high side (I meant low side).
really the more accurate method is to hook up the high side but anyway.
We are good here. Alright.
Subscribe so you can get some of the
be the first to get some of the new videos when I
put new videos up.
I will try to make some more good videos for you.
I’ll see you out there.
Ok so here it is inside the unit. It has already dropped to
I think that it started around seventy eight seventy nine.
Something like that.
And the air feels nice and cool coming out of the vent. Lets go back here to
where the evaporator is. The air handler right here.
And just like on the roof, the low side should be nice and chilly all the way to right here.
And it is. Nice and chilly.
You can see it. You can kind of see it starting to sweat. You can see on my finger. For a second
how it’s like moisture.
So that is why we have got the insulation here.
So oh it’s nice and chilly.Perfect see it there the moisture on my finger. There we go. We got our condenstae drain. The drain vent
Right here alright. Good old hydronic supply lines.
Good to go.
Men's Vitamin Code Multi Vitamins http://amzn.to/2oQiBCf
Women's Vitamin Code Multi Vitamins http://amzn.to/2pJpRhJ
Life Extensions Omega 3 http://amzn.to/2owFirH
Norwegian Gold Omega 3 http://amzn.to/2oX6X7a
Vitamin B-12 http://amzn.to/2owxXsr
Super Bio-Curcumin http://amzn.to/2pkMPPg
Resveratrol Plus http://amzn.to/2pJfwlX
Drinking Water Test Kit http://amzn.to/2mOMeAl
Mold Test Kit http://amzn.to/2mOSwQG
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Filter System http://amzn.to/2mKbhUA
Get KFM's favored AC Gauges here http://amzn.to/2kYgGb8
Easiest Way To Get Universal EPA Certified Prep Manual http://amzn.to/2kIQdQC
Get the Get KFM's favored Multi-Meter here http://amzn.to/2l8W9CO
Wet Dry Vacuum used in so many KFM videos http://amzn.to/2lFxi7u
Get the screwdriver used in so many KFM videos here http://amzn.to/2kHFoOF
Get the multi tool pliers used in so many KFM videos http://amzn.to/2kWTjPp
Get The Kung Fu Maintenance book here http://amzn.to/2lEQPFk
Or the Kung Fu Maintenance E book here for less than $5 http://amzn.to/2lEY8wD
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (good driving music) "Up Beat" here http://amzn.to/2l41pZ1
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (nice Instrumental music) "Entropy" here http://amzn.to/2kl2U0p
Hire A Handy Man http://amzn.to/2loJKML
Tub Or Shower Repair Project http://amzn.to/2mo3Oyw
Sink Or Faucet Plumbing Project http://amzn.to/2m5XL0e
Toilet Repair Or Installation Project http://amzn.to/2mCANj2
Carpet Cleaning http://amzn.to/2lowBmQ
I don't work for any of the product companies listed however I do make a small commission on items ordered through the links.
- 220 vs 110 Dryers Controversy Video
- 5 Most Often Trouble Points On Vertical Blinds
- 5 Most Often Troubles With Fridges
- A.C. 101 ~ Welcome to Kung Fu Maintenance Land!
- AC Baffle Ate My Garbage Disposer Tool Video
- AC Compressor Running Fan Motor Won’t Kick On Video
- AC Down Troubleshooting For Air Conditioner No Cool Video
- Adjusting European Cabinet Doors Video
- Adjusting Toilet Fill Valve Water Level For Best Strong Flush Video
- Air Conditioner Condensate Drain Pans Best Maintenance Tips Video
- Air Conditioner Fan Not Spinning First Check Video Before Replacing Motor
- Air Conditioner Not Working Tripped Breaker Plus Blew Fuses Video
- Angle Mounted Vertical Blinds Video
- Automatic Garage Door Keeps Opening Back Up Video
- Backwards Vertical Blinds Turn Around Video
- Backwash Time Telling Pool Spa Filter Video
- Bad Contactor HVAC Air Conditioner Video
- Bad Odors Source In Vacant Units
- Balancing Water ~ Testing for PH and Chlorine
- Base Light Bulb Stuck In Socket Removal Video
- Batteries Keeping Power Tool Battery Alive
- Best Choice Range Hood Light Video
- Best Dead Bolt Advice For Entrance Door Deadbolts
- Best New Washing Machine Features
- Best Settings Plus Ideal Temperatures For Refrigerators And Freezers
- Better Looking Phone Line Cable Or Satellite Carpet Run Video
- Bottom Dishwasher Trim Access Panel Reset Video
- Breaker Breakers Range Plus Air Conditioner Video
- Breaker For Air Conditioner Problem Video
- Burned Up Swimming Pool Motor Video
- Buzzer Buzzing Stove Timer Video
- Cabinet and Countertop Makeover Contest
- Cabinet Door Fell Off Concealed Hinge Repair Video
- Cabinet Door Hits DIY Repair Video
- Capacitors Role Plus Purpose In Air Conditioner Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector Alarm Combo Change Video
- Carpet Sheet Vinyl C Bar Bent Repair Video
- Cathedral Ceiling Vaulted Ceiling Painting Ladder Free Video
- Ceiling Fan Blade Stained Edge Revival
- Ceiling Fan Lights Blank Out Video
- Chain Repairs Type Two Vertical Blinds Video
- Changing Out Broken Garbage Disposer Video
- Changing Oven Light Bulb DIY Repair Video
- Checking Air Conditioner Charge Without Gauges Video
- Clogged Air Conditioner Drain Wet Carpet Unclog Video
- Clothes Washer Not Spinning Or Draining Repair Video
- Coil Cleaning Outdoor Air Conditioners Video
- Comb Gear Vertical Blinds Spinning Freely Repair Video
- Condensate Pump Clearing Plus Drain Unclogging Video
- Control Panel Closing Washer Dryer Access Video
- Cover Free New Pool Product To Lower Heating And Water Treatment Expenses
- Cover Up For Couch Chair Fabric Stains Video
- Cultured Marble Counter Top Burns Stains Removal Video
- Depressed Light Bulb Socket Repair Video
- Disadvantage Of Metal Switch Outlet Cover Wall Plate Screws Compared To Nylon
- Discharging Air Conditioner Capacitors How To Video
- Dishwasher Flooding Countertop How To Repair
- Dishwasher Not Getting Dishes Clean Or Cleaning Good
- Dishwasher Troubles 5 Main Sources
- Disposer Plug Garbage Disposal Over Drain Video
- Diverter Valve Leaking Tub Shower Repair Rotating Stop Type
- DIY Broken Light Bulb Flix Trick Video
- Don’t Get Electrocuted When Replacing A/C Capacitors Video
- Door Latch Lock Not Latching Repair Video
- Drawer Sticks Pops Repair Video
- Easy Disposer Sink Guard Replacement Video
- Easy Trick For Repairing Vertical Blind Vanes Slats
- Easy Way To Understand And Get Better At English Video
- Escutcheon Tightening Loose Tub Shower Handles Trim Video
- European Cabinet Hinge Adjustment Door Won’t Stay Closed Video
- Exhaust Fan Cleaning Bathroom Fans Video
- Fan Running But AC Compressor Not Starting Video
- Fast Final Scratch Test For Failed Air Conditioner Or Refrigerator Compressor
- Faucet Handle Loose Tighten Down Video
- Faux Vertical Blind Fan Deck Styles Types Video
- Favorite Feature Of Dyson Vacuum Cleaners Video
- Filter Drier Function In Air Conditioner Systems Video
- Find Hidden Sink Drain Plumbing Water Leaks DIY Video
- Fire Sprinkler Head Clean Plus Inspect Video
- Five Most Common Toilet Leaks
- Five Simple Ways to Improve Your Home
- Flush Outlets Straight With Wall Video
- Flushing Toilets When Water Supply Is Out Earthquake Preparedness Video
- Fridge Door Not Closing Right Repair Video
- Fuse Loose Hot AC Bad Temper Not Cool Video
- Getting out the Ring ~ Stubborn Toilet Stains
- Gift Idea For Mothers Day
- Halogen Fluorescent Incandescent Light Comparison Video
- Hard Start Kit Air Conditioner Install Video
- Hard Start Kit Purposes In HVAC Systems Video
- High Rise Faucet Leak Repair Video
- Hollywood Lights Replacing Sockets Video
- How Plus Why To High Loop Tie Up Dishwasher That Does Not Have An Air Gap
- How To Add Bullet Piercing Valves Video To Recharge Fridges Freezers Or Air Conditioners Low On Refrigerant
- How to Balance a Wobbling Ceiling Fan
- How To Change Out Vertical Blinds Headrails Slats Valances Video
- How To Charge Air Condition Low On Refrigerant Freon Gas
- How To Charge Air Conditioner Not Cooling Low On Refrigerant
- How To Fix Slowly Trickling Leaking Running Toilet Video Random Noisy Filling
- How To Fix Vertical Blind Wand Control Video
- How To Get Vertical Blinds To Stop Dragging On The Floor Video
- How To Install New Laundry Dryer Vent Video To Replace Air Leaking Hose Tube
- How to Land a Maintenance Job: Also Applies to other Jobs
- How to Make Your Maintenance or Maintenance Supervisor Job Easier
- How To Open A Hard To Take Off Jar Top Video
- How to Recognize and Charge An Air Conditioner That is Low On Freon
- How To Regrain Revitalize Renew Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks Video
- How To Repair A Fridge Plus Freezer With Compressor That Suddenly Stopped Running Or Will Not Work Video
- How To Repair Kitchen Faucet Leaking Water At Arm Elbow Or Neck Video
- How To Repair Vertical Blinds
- How To Stop Faucet Leaks From The Handle And Dripping From The Aerator Tap Video
- HVAC House Air Conditioner Heater Fan Won’t Turn On First Checks Video
- Hydronic Heater Heat Problems Video
- Hydronic Heater Not Heating Bleeding Water To Purge Trapped Air Video
- Incomplete Rotation For Vertical Blinds Repair Video
- Indoor Fan Not Turning On Heat AC Video
- Keeping Pigeons Away To Minimize Rodent Attraction
- KFM E Book Free Through Sunday
- Kitchen Light Lens DIY Bugs Remove Take Down
- Knockout Appliance Wiring Feed Anchors Video
- Kung Fu Maintenance Video Playlists
- Latching Shower Door Enclosure Not Catching DIY Repair Video
- Latex Paint Drips Removing Video
- Laundry Washing Machine Clogged Stops On A Dime Repair Video
- Leaking Toilet Tank To Bowl Gaskets Bolts Change Video
- Likely Printable 3D Future Of Buildings And Houses
- Loose Interior Door Hinges Stripped Repair Video
- Lost Manual For Stove Oven Range Where to Find
- Magic Innards Of Shower Wand Video
- Make Boiler Turn On Off To Check Noise Video
- Mechanical Timer Plus Time Check Video
- Microwave Door Sticking Repair Video
- Mirror Edge Repair Rehab Frame Video
- Motor Buzzes Hums Won’t Start Air Conditioner Heater Furnace Blower HVAC Indoor Central Fan
- Nail Take Out Without Wall Finish Damage Video
- Norton Green Light Search Video
- Odd Phenomenon Hall Lights Don’t Light Video
- Outdoor Dry Bulb How To Test ODDB Video
- Outdoor Plug Not Working Repair Video
- Overflowing Dishwasher Or Water Won’t Fill Repair Video
- Overheated AC Compressor Quick Cool Down Video
- Painting Curbs Easy DIY Paint Tips Video
- Parking Lot Light Changing Clean Out Video
- Peep Hole Door Viewer Replace Video
- Pendant Lighting Installed Loose Socket Repair Video
- Plan of Action for Retrofitting to Isceon M099 Economically
- Plug In Bathroom Not Working First Thing To Check Video
- Pop Up Drain Not Working Repair Video
- Popcorn Ceiling Mud Texture Repair Video
- Pump Prime Pool Spa Repair Video
- Quick Cover Up For Ugly Refrigerator Wire Shelf Marks Plus Scratches Video
- Quick Scraper Putty Knife Video
- Reasons To Install Dishwasher Air Gap Before Disposal Drain Line Video
- Reciprocating Sawzall Blade Changing Video
- Refrigerant Leak Check Finding On Fridges Plus Air Conditioners Video
- Refrigerator Compressor Not Running Repair Video
- Refrigerator Drips Water Inside From Freezer Clogged Condensate Drain Line
- Refrigerator Freezer Making Weird Water Dripping Sizzling Noise Video Plus Fridge Sound
- Refrigerator Stopped Getting Cold ~ What To Look For
- Remove Plus Replace Vertical Blinds Stems Gears DIY Repair Video
- Repairing Air Conditioner Video
- Repairing Fridge Compressor Stopped Working Won’t Start Or Run Video
- Repairing Vertical Blinds Stems Plus Gears
- Repairing Vertical Blinds Video
- Replacing Ceiling Fan Light Kits
- Replacing Water Leaking Kitchen Sink Drain Video How To Change
- Retrofitting Reasons to use Dupont™ ISCEON® MO99™ instead of R410A
- Roots In The Way Video
- Schrader Valve Air Conditioner Leak Repair Video
- Schrader Valves Plus Caps Benefits HVAC Systems Video
- Screen Door Wheels Change Video
- Self Align Vertical Blinds DIY Video Fix
- Self Aligning Vertical Blinds Gear Stem Replacing Video
- Seven Smart Steps to Lower Your A/C Cooling Bills, Improve Air Quality, and Help Your Air Condition Survive
- Shower Door Latch Stuck Not Working Repair Video
- Shower Handle Replacing Improvement Video
- Silicone Way Of Installing Sink Popup Drains Video
- Sim Card Not Registering Emergency Calls Only Cell Phone Repair Video
- Sliding Glass Door Coming Out Of Track Video
- Sliding Glass Door Wheels Changing Video
- Smoke Alarm Hanging Down Reset Video
- Sound Of Refrigerant Tank Hose Leak Video
- Spilled Paint Quick Clean Up Video
- Spouts Replacing Tub Spout Video
- Stackable Laundry Center Getting Inside Control Panels Video
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Revival
- Sticking Deadbolt Lock Lube Video
- Strategy Swimming Pool Cleaning Video
- Stripped Handle Cabinet Drawer Door Pull Repair Video
- Stripped Screw Heads Bolts Nuts Trick Tip Take Out Video
- Supply Line For Toilet Leaking Water Repair Video
- Swapping Door Locks To Change Keys
- Swifter Wet Jet Batteries Change Video
- Taking Off Doors Resetting A Door Video
- Taking Out Yellow Mustard Algae Video Swimming Pools Plus Spas
- Telephone Wall Jack Replacing DIY Video
- Testing Wire Run For Hot Or Neutral When Both Wires Are Black Video
- Thermostat Batteries Change Out How To Video
- Three Way Light Switch Wiring Video
- Time Delay Air Conditioner Fuse Testing Video
- Tip Top Environment Friendly Painting Video
- Toilet Bolt Caps DIY Replacing Video
- Toilet Bolt Won’t Loosen Take Out Video
- Toilet Cleaning DIY Tips Video
- Toilet Rocks How To Stop DIY Video
- Toilet Seat Loose DIY Repair Video
- Transformers Purpose Plus Function In The HVAC System Video
- Trim Coming Off Melamine Cabinet Door Edges Peeling
- Trim Plate For Ceiling Fan Keeps Coming Down Repair Video
- Trimming Down Vertical Blind Slats DIY Video
- Tub Shower Drips Repair Replacing Cartridges Stems
- Twelve Reasons Schools and Commercial Apps Choose Stainless Steel Refrigerators and Appliances
- Unclog Clogged Drains Easiest Way Video
- Uneven Cabinet Doors Fix DIY Video
- Valve For AC Refrigerant Charging Repair Video
- Vanity Faucets Five Most Often Trouble Points Video
- Vertical Blind Conversion Video
- Vertical Blind Slat Fix Quick DIY Video
- Vertical Blind Vanes Slats Stems Out Of Order Adjustment Video
- Vertical Blind Vanes Won’t Rotate Video
- Vertical Blinds Stems Or Slats Out Of Step Video Repair
- Vitamins Plus Supplements You Should Consider Taking Every Day
- Washer Dryer Combos
- Washer Dryer Leaves Marks On Clothes Repair Video
- Washing Machine Stinks DIY Repair Video
- Washing Machines 5 Most Often Sources Of Trouble Video
- Water Pressure Low Repair Video
- Weight Loss For Laundry Center Washer Dryer Moving Video
- Wet Bulb Temperature Measuring IDWB Where and How Video
- When Ants Attack ~ How To Make Ants Retreat
- Whistling Noise From Walls Video
- Window Air Conditioner No Gauge Charge Test Video
- Wobbling Ceiling Fan Balancing How To
- Worn Out Bathroom Faucet Replacing
- Wrong Way Spinning Ceiling Fan Repair Video
Buy ThE Book
- Test Subject Green
- Cave Chaos
- Kung Fu Maintenance E Book Is Here!
- Archer’s Duty
- Swordless Ninja @ The Kung Fu Maintenance Arcade
- Ninja Painter in The Kung Fu Maintenance Arcade
- Assembler 2 in The KFM Arcade
- Crush The Castle 2 @ The KFM Arcade
- Dibbles For The Greater Good @ The KFM Arcade
- Angry Ninja @ The KFM Arcade
- How To Change Out A Diverter Stem For A Compression Type Shower to Tub Valve
- 5 Often Occurring Troubles With Dishwashers
- Refrigerator Not Cooling First Thing To Check For
- How To Charge An Air Conditioner Low On Refrigerant Through The Suction Side
- HVAC Boilers How To Clean Out Boiler Air Filters
- HVAC Boilers How To Test And Inspect The Flame Rod Sensor
- HVAC How To Visually Inspect A Boiler For Flame Rod Sensor Condition And Proper Flame Pattern
- Palm Springs Epic Tree Falling Over Due To Intense Desert Rain Storm August 30th 2012
- HVAC Boilers How To Test Boiler Igniters For Proper Amp Draw
- Popcorn Ceiling Drywall Repairs Mudding And Texturing
Buy Kung Fu Maintenance a cup of coffee or help boost production through your donation. Help kick start future blogs and videos.